The OWASA Board of Directors has CANCELED the August 24, 2017 Board Meeting.
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be a Work Session on September 14, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the Community Room at the OWASA Administration Building, 400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro. The Board of Directors appreciates and invites the public to attend and observe its meetings. For the Board’s Work Session, public comments are invited only for items on the agenda.
Agenda items planned for the September 14th meeting include:
- Resolution Awarding a Contract for the Administration Building Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Replacement
- Resolution Awarding a Contract for the Brandywine Drive Water Main Replacement Project
- Discuss Employee Merit Pay for Fiscal Year 2018
- Diversity and Inclusion Program Progress Report
- Discuss Key Performance Indicator Trends
The Board will hold its Annual Meeting on September 28, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. at the Chapel Hill Town Hall, 405 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Chapel Hill.
The Board of Directors appreciates and invites the public to attend and observe its meetings. For Regular Board Meetings including the Annual Meeting on September 28th, public comment is invited either by petition regarding topics not on the agenda, or by comments about items on the agenda.
Agenda items expected for the September 28th meeting include:
- Presentation of Annual Report
- Long-Range Water Supply Plan Update
- Resolution Appointing the General Counsel to the Orange Water and Sewer Authority
For all meetings, speakers are invited to submit more detailed comments via written materials, ideally submitted at least three days in advance of the meeting to the Clerk to the Board via e-mail or US Postal Service (email@example.com/400 Jones Ferry Road, Carrboro, NC 27510).
August 11, 2017