The Board of Directors appoints an Executive Director to serve as OWASA's chief administrative officer. Please click here for our organizational chart.
OWASA Leadership Team
Office of the Executive Director
The Office of the Executive Director provides overall direction and support for staff and assists the Board of Directors as required.
- Ed Kerwin, Executive Director
E-mail: Ed Kerwin
- Andrea Orbich, Executive Assistant and Clerk to the Board
E-mail: Andrea Orbich
- Mary Tiger, Sustainability Manager
E-mail: Mary Tiger
- Greg Feller, Public Affairs Administrator
Phone: 919-537-4267 (office) or 919-369-0404 (mobile)
E-mail: Greg Feller
The General Counsel is appointed by the Board of Directors to provide legal services to the Board and staff.
- Robert Epting, Esquire, Epting and Hackney
E-mail: Robert Epting
Operations is responsible for the operation and maintenance of OWASA's water, sewer and reclaimed water systems, services and programs.
- Todd Taylor, P.E., General Manager of Operations
E-mail: Todd Taylor
- Kenneth Loflin, Water Supply and Treatment Manager
E-mail: Ken Loflin
- Randy Horton, Manager, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection Systems
E-mail: Randy Horton
- John Kiviniemi, Wastewater Treatment and Biosolids Recycling Manager
E-mail: John Kiviniemi
Finance and Customer Service
Finance and Customer Service is responsible for billing and servicing customers; purchasing and contracting; and for the overall management of OWASA's fiscal affairs.
- Stephen Winters, CPA, Director of Finance and Customer Service
E-mail: Stephen Winters
- Denise Battle, Customer Service Manager
E-mail: Denise Battle
- Kelly Satterfield, Finance and Procurement Manager
E-mail: Kelly Satterfield
Human Resources is responsible for administration of human resource policies, periodic classification and compensation studies, recruitment of new employees, benefits administration, etc.
- Stephanie Glasgow, MESH, PHR, Director of Human Resources and Safety
- Phone: 919-537-4223
E-mail: Stephanie Glasgow
Engineering and Planning
Engineering and Planning is responsible for OWASA's long-range master planning functions; managing capital improvements; and development activities pertaining to the water, sewer and reclaimed water systems.
- Mary Darr, P.E., Director of Engineering and Planning
E-mail: Mary Darr
- Ruth Rouse, AICP, Planning and Development Manager
E-mail: Ruth Rouse
- Vishnu Gangadharan, P.E., PMP, Engineering Manager (Capital Projects)
E-mail: Vishnu Gangadharan
- Todd Spencer, P.E., Engineering Manager (System Development)
E-mail: Todd Spencer